Your Local Experts.
Your Global Team.©
Career Partners International is the world’s largest and most successful global talent management consultancy. With a global footprint of more than 200 offices in over 40 countries, we provide best-in-class talent management solutions that drive organizational performance whether your need is local or global!
LEDUC Human Resources brings this expertise to you in Montréal, Qc (Canada).
Additional information can be found at www.cpiworld.com.
All Partners are equity owners of Career Partners International.
LEDUC Human Resources has been a member of the Career Partners International (CPI) network for over 10 years. Established in 1987, CPI now connects career management firms in 45 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia. More than 1600 professionals working in over 200 offices to meet the needs of individuals and companies.
In the current context of globalized markets and constant change, LEDUC Human Resources became a member of CPI to offer quality assurance to its clients and to take advantage of the knowledge of this vast network.
- A guarantee of quality of services: becoming a member of CPI requires meeting high standards of quality in all aspects.
- Access to the latest technology as well as our partners’ know-how.
- Affordable, quality, international services.
- A rapid response to the needs of the company, regardless of where their facilities are located, when referred by another member of CPI.
- Personalized service. An international approach.