Our client, Équilibre, is the largest network of Orthotists and Inhalotherapists in Quebec. With more than sixty points of service throughout Quebec, Équilibre supports a first-rate research and development activity. The company offers services of exceptional quality in terms of medical solutions. We are currently looking for a dedicated individual with a strong team spirit to fill the position of :
Location: South Shore of Montreal
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal management of the various branches and outpatient clinics in the Beloeil, Brossard, Granby, Montreal (Lajeunesse and Complexe Desjardins) and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu sectors.
You will participate in the development and implementation of strategies aimed at achieving performance objectives, in addition to being responsible for business development within your territory.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate actively in the identification of operational issues;
- Collaborate in the development of operating budgets;
- Develop and implement performance monitoring tools;
- Work in collaboration with other regional directors;
- Management and coordination of personnel requirements to achieve business and financial objectives;
- Ensure a high standard of quality of services offered to clients;
- Maintain and improve the occupational health and safety prevention program.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or other relevant field of study;
- Four (4) years of experience in team management and/or operations;
- DEC in orthotics and orthopaedic prosthetics or respiratory therapy (asset);
- Experience in retail trade;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle;
- Experience in a multi-site environment (asset);
Recruitment mandate led by Leduc RH.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Jana Émilie Chlumsky, Business Partner – Talents – firstname.lastname@example.org / 514.287.0770 ext. 242
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to the following address: email@example.com or directly via our website :