Regional Sales and Services Manager – Central Ontario, Ontario
Our client, Lactanet is an organization providing innovative dairy herd management and genetic services to more than 10,000 dairy farm customers and professional advisors throughout the country. Lactanet Canada provides all components of genetic milk recording and herd management software and solutions. In order to pursue its mission, Lactanet wishes to add a person as :
REGIONAL SALES AND SERVICES MANAGER
Territory : Central Ontario, Ontario
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Services, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients. Working from home, you will participate in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve performance objectives, in addition to being responsible for business development within your territory.
Your ability and understanding of Lactanet products and services, as well as your knowledge and experience in the agriculture sector will enable you to master the support of milk recording and herd management software to clearly deliver value to dairy farmers.
- Team management of 15 professionals;
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of all Lactanet products and services;
- Educate dairy farmers on product features and benefits;
- Work in collaboration with other regional managers;
- Manage and coordinate requirements to meet business and financial objectives;
- Develop and implement performance monitoring tools;
- Ensure a high standard of quality in the services offered to customers.
Skills sought for the position of Regional Sales and Services Manager :
- Degree or Diploma in Agriculture, or other relevant field of study;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in sales;
- Experience in team management (asset);
- Knowledge of the agricultural production sector (asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive and autonomous attitude.
Are you interested in the position of the Regional Sales and Services Manager? Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
For more information, please contact :
Jana Émilie Chlumsky,
This selection mandate is piloted by LEDUC Human Resources.