Director Administration and Finance
FLYING WHALES is a company dedicated to the development and industrialization of an Airship with a transport capacity of 60 tons.
This solution, which offers very low operating costs and a low environmental impact, targets the world market of exceptional transport, logistics and freight transport, in every place where transport infrastructures are non-existent or little present.
To date, more than 100 enthusiasts are involved in this project, as are the 30 companies in the aeronautics industry that support this program as partners or subcontractors.
FLYING WHALES bases its growth on key human values such as teamwork and boldness, with the ambition to contribute significantly to the emergence of a new world. We invite you to be part of this great industrial and disruptive adventure.
You wish to be part of a company with human values based on teamwork and boldness, FLYING WHALES invites you to join its team as :
Director of Administration and Finance
Under the responsibility of the subsidiary’s Managing Director, and in close collaboration with the parent company’s Administrative & Financial Department, you will be in charge of setting up the financial, legal, administrative and human resources structure of the organization.
- Ensure coordination between the various financial and legal partners (accounting firms, legal advisers and others), in drawing up manpower plans, setting up annual budgets and drawing up employment contracts;
- Ensuring the implementation of the overall internal control;
- Leading and coordinating the physical and corporate implementation of Flying Whales in Quebec and participating in the recruitment of future employees;
- Organize the meetings of the Boards of Directors and General Meetings;
- Carry out regular reporting and play an advisory and strategic role to the parent company.
Desired skills and experience
- You have an undergraduate or graduate degree in Administration, Finance, Law, or Engineering;
- You have solid experience in the financial management of companies or start-up businesses, as well as a solid knowledge of accounting and tax rules in Canada, particularly in Quebec;
- You have good analytical, planning, prioritization and execution skills;
- You are fluently bilingual.
If you recognize yourself in this position, seize this opportunity and contact Sabri Ben Abdallah, Business Partner – Talents 514.287.0770 ext. 299 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com or directly via our website :