Beaulieu Canada, a proud Quebec company, is the supplier and employer of choice in the North American flooring market. With over 400 employees, it is the largest carpet manufacturer in Canada. In order to pursue its mission, we are currently looking for an individual to fill the position of :
Location: Acton Vale (Montérégie)
Reporting to the IT Director, the individual modifies, integrates and tests computer code for mini-system applications (IBM i), data processing applications.
- Reviewing RPG programs, to convert them to RPGLE or with Windev;
- Updating existing programs such as billing, credit, commissions;
- Identify and communicate technical problems;
- Prepare reports and documents on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements;
- Plan the development of logical and technical specifications;
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Design and Programming), or other relevant field of study in GAR;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Programming language RPG III, and SQL;
- RPGLE free programming language (asset);
- Knowledge of programming POO, AGL Windev, AS400 or web services soap or rest (asset);
- Positive attitude and analytical mind;
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Fluency in French and good knowledge of English.
This selection mandate is led by LEDUC Human Resources.
For any questions please contact Jana Émilie Chlumsky, Business Partner – Talents
firstname.lastname@example.org / 514.287.0770 *242
Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com or directly via our website: