Computer Technician level 1
A recognized leader in insurance brokerage in Quebec, ESSOR Assurances is a dynamic and forward-thinking company where employees and insureds are at the heart of the organization’s priorities.
A company in full growth, ESSOR owes its success to a motivated and dedicated staff, offering top-quality service to its policyholders.
If you are an autonomous, versatile person who is stimulated by teamwork, take your ESSOR by joining an organization that offers a range of opportunities and a stimulating environment to occupy the position of :
Technician, Computer Technician level 1
Location: Quebec City
In close collaboration with the various stakeholders and the IT support team, you will be responsible for all activities related to hardware, software and all operations related to the computer park.
More specifically for this position:
- You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and deployment of workstations and peripherals, as well as providing technical support;
- You will diagnose and resolve problems related to equipment such as Thin Clients, laptops, PCs and printers;
- You will collaborate with the internal team in the resolution of computer or telephone problems;
- You will support end-users in all activities related to the company’s IT environment;
- You will assist the IT team in the execution of large projects and in the deployment and upgrade of telephony.
Desired skills and experience:
- You have a college diploma or a DVS in computer science and have 2 years of experience in an IT environment;
- You have knowledge of Windows 7 to Windows 10 environments.
- You are comfortable in a virtualization environment such as Citrix and Thin Client architecture;
- You have a good knowledge of hardware, software, networking, IP telephony, application development and Web development.
- You are recognized for your ability to interact with both internal and external collaborators;
- You are a person with excellent analytical skills and an excellent ability to manage priorities and timelines;
This mandate is led by LEDUC RH.
For any questions, please contact Sabri Ben Abdallah, Business Partner – Talents email@example.com / 514.287.0770 *299
Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via our website: