Member of the largest training network in Quebec, our client has ten branches in Montreal. The company stands out for the quality of its services, the availability and expertise of its teams and the excellence of its equipment.
Under senior management, you will play a key role in managing, organizing, and planning the daily activities of the teams and orchestrate the efficiency and quality of operations. You will support, train, monitor and ensure the smooth running of the daily operations of several branches.
Your future responsibilities
- Manage the sales and customer service teams;
- Supervise all daily activities (work schedules, hiring of personnel…);
- Actively contribute to the improvement of work processes;
- Participate in the establishment of individual and team objectives;
- Communicate objectives and ensure results are achieved;
- Develop training programs for the sales and customer service team.
- DEC in administration, or other relevant field of study;
- Minimum two (2) years experience in team management and/or operations;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a car;